“Touristy.”

Fishermen's Village
Ranked #3 of 56 things to do in Punta Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishermen's Village Waterfront Mall, Resort, and Marina offers something for everyone. Shopping, dining, live entertainment, and water adventures await locals and travelers. With over 30 boutique shops and 5 different restaurants, you are sure to find something that pleases you and your family.
Connecticut
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Touristy.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

If I had to find a place to walk on a rainy day I might (if I had to) end up here. It's a mall. Many shops, realtors, food service of the ordinary. Not our cup of tea, but obviously it was crowded with visitors who do like this type of venue. It appears clean and maintained. Condos above, retail below. We overheard many conversations of the food being just ok.

Greensboro, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Village Fish Market restaurant was a total disappointment”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed Fishermans Village as we strolled through the shops until we decided to eat at the Village Fish Market. Four of us had different dishes. All tasted as if the batter used to prepare them was devoid of any seasoning. Fish and Chips and the seafood platter were so bad we could not most of our dinner. The dinner was not cheap and I was embarrassed that I had taken my Florida friends there.

1 Thank Tarheelie
Florida
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Nice place to stroll and window shop”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Lots of shops and a few restaurants. The specialty shops are a bit pricey as one would expect, but there are some beautiful works of art and glass. Beautiful location by the water. Be sure to go sit outside on the benches at the marina to see all the boats, pelicans, and other birds. An hour is enough time unless you plan to dine here.

Hamilton
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Always a good visit”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Lots of stores and restaurants of several types. Pleasant touristy place where you can spend a nice hour or two browsing the area.

There is also boat trips of various types run from this location.

I found the stores, restaurants, and boat trips to be decent quality at reasonable prices.

Franklin, Kentucky
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“CUTE!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I'll admit - it was hard to keep my husband, father, and son entertained while I ran around all of the shops... but they were all adorable, and we had a great time. Lots of photo ops, snacks, and fun to be had running around here!

Visited December 2013