“Great view, but disappointing service and food”

Fishermen's Village
Ranked #3 of 58 things to do in Punta Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishermen's Village Waterfront Mall, Resort, and Marina offers something for everyone. Shopping, dining, live entertainment, and water adventures await locals and travelers. With over 30 boutique shops and 5 different restaurants, you are sure to find something that pleases you and your family.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Met friends at Harpoon Harrys at the end of the wharf which is very scenic. Service was slow and inaccurate. Food quality was average, nothing special.

1  Thank chriscpd98
FishVille, Public Relations Manager at Fishermen's Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service and quality of food at Harpoon Harry's. I hope that you will come back soon to try to one of our three other restaurants. Each of the restaurants on site has its own personality and I am sure you will find something you enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Fishermen's Village

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have eaten there 4 times. Great seafood and large portions at fair prices. Go while still daylight as the sunsets on the harbor. Live music at night. Shops are fun and nice quality. Take a boat harbor cruise from this location

2  Thank Lori G
Reviewed January 27, 2013

A place to go if you want some quaint shopping, all levels of dinning, sunsets to die for and to make reservations for charter fishing. Or just walk the boardwalk and window shop

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We drop in frequently for a bite to eat at Harpoon Harry's - Love the water view and the food is pretty good too. I enjoy window shopping as well as uncovering some unique Florida buys from time to time. We have taken the harbor cruises and find them to be entertaining and relaxing. You can also rent boats here which we have done and they make it a great experience. When we have out of town guests, this is one of the first places we take them.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is truly one of the biggest attractions in Punta Gorda and the shopping is the big draw, along with some snack places. The boutiques are affordable and the merchandise is stylish. I wish I had a full day to spend there. I'm sure I missed some nooks and crannies.