“Old Florida”

Riviera Oyster Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We take visitors there to give them a taste of old Florida. We always ask for a table near the windows on the water side. The interior and exterior of the building is a bit "tired" but the food is good. They make a great apple martini too!

2  Thank carolyn685

Reviewed May 8, 2013

That says it all...we pulled in here, tied up (with everyone watching as we docked), and, after everyone's applause at my docking job (second time in our 400 Express), we went in...great, food, the decor is extremely casual...no stuffiness here. Had a great time, drink, food, etc. Highly recommend...not sure how to get there by road.

1  Thank Al J
Reviewed April 19, 2013

this used to be a good place but the management is not nice. not like it was anymore...the food is not good and they do not want to even make it right. the waitress Tammy was very nice. sent my horrible crab legs back and they tried to say that we ate 90º/• BS .... only ate a couple pieces.
some of
the food was cold when it came out. the manager didn't even want to come to the table when she did she didn't seem to care... I told her I would write a review so here it is Dont go to the place. we are local and I am a business owner myself that is not the way you do business... never again well we go there... guess that's why they have such cheap specials now as they don't do good business. sorry I did not take pictures of how bad the crab looked or I could have posted it here.

2  Thank FuntimesFlorida
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing, I had the soft shell crab sandwich with some cold brews to go with it, sitting by the window on a Saturday afternoon watching the boats parade by. Most boaters waving at you. I'm bringing my husband next time I come, he will love it!!!

2  Thank Luludill
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant was nearby so at the last minute we went without a reservation. We were seated promptly and service was good. The restaurant sits on the water's edge next to a marina overlooking a channel and on the other side are mangroves. I understand that snook cruise there at night attracted by the lights. The atmosphere is utilitarian - plastic table covering, 50's style vinyl chairs. The food is average at best and I thought a little pricey. $16 for a relatively small portion entree of broiled snapper with crab stuffing with 2 side dishes. The fish was very overcooked and stuffing was mostly stuffing with little to no crab. Sweet potato fries were great. Key lime pie for desert was average in quality, small in size for $5. Total bill with tip $80 for 3

2  Thank tobynh