“Good Value - Good Food”

Palm City Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The early bird menu was extensive. Rolls served with olive oil & spices. Hot New England clam chowder & a very good green salad. Eight couples had chicken parm. with pasta, grilled salmon, pork loin, chopped steak with onions & mushrooms & , shrimp scampi with pasta. All served hot and a large portion. Service was very good and attentive. We will return!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've now eaten at the PCG several times and each time I walk away thinking...hmmmm....why didn't I enjoy that more? The place has a nice pub atmosphere...it is usually fairly busy....the wine is good (not great), they have a fair selection of beers...so what is it? Then it finally hit me, the food just isn't nearly as good as the atmosphere. I've tried the fish, the burgers, the apps, the soups, the salads...all with the same result...they just are very average...so much potential, sadly...all the atmosphere in the world doesn't make up for less than average food.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We go here every year with my parents over the holidays. The food is good; some items are much better than others (we did not like the bruschetta or the crab cakes; personal choice), but their soups are amazing and pasta is good. Overall a nice place to eat.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I went on a Saturday night around 8. Bread very good . French onion soup ok. I ordered a bacon wrapped filet , with hollandaise sauced ,received a filet with mushrooms. Waitress served other dinners to my family that were ok. Mine ,baked potato was not ready yet. Five minutes later I got the baked potato. Told the waitress the filet was not what I ordered she just smiled and said she would check. Ten minutes later I received the check. Nothing said about the screw up. Steak I got was dog food. Never Again!

1  Thank 10smonkey
Reviewed December 26, 2013

a neighborhood restaurant that is always good. We were there for the early dining menu. Great value.

1  Thank ronnye244