“I've enjoyed this place many times!”
Review of Palm City Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palm City Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My favorite to order is the Palm City Salad - it comes with either grilled chicken or grilled shrimp - and the portion is so big i can never finish it! Their fresh seafood specials are always just that - superfresh - and light and well cooked.

The drinks are generous - wine list is adequate for a casual dinner spot. The bar is busy in the evenings and can be on the noisy side - i always choose to eat in the restaurant area.

Casual attire - no fuss no muss - this is just a lovely go-to spot!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I went here expecting more but the food and interior were just okay. I dont know if the expereince warranted the bill I got at the end.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

It's almost a romantic place to go. Sort of between shorts and suits. Food was just a hair above average. Only complaint I had was the Service. But then we were a party of 10. I'll go back!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Not bad, not good, just another of these sysco outlets

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We did like this establishment very much, but had to wait much to long for seating so we have since gone elsewhere. The food was consistantly good and the service was amazing considering how much they have to do.