“friendly & good”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Torquay, United Kingdom
“friendly & good”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Staff were very friendly and really helpful, food was good and the drinks were "buy one get one free", lots of big TV's with various sports. Enjoyed a goodnight out.

Visited January 2013

Fairfield, NJ
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a very nice dinner at Duffy's last night wth friends. The waitress, Barbie, was especially accomodating and the General Manager, Frank, even came to sit and chat with us. It is not often that a manager takes the time to sit with the guests and ask how the meal was. My Duffy Burger was just how I like it and the cole slaw very good. I will definitely return to Duffy's Sports Grill in SLW.

Jensen Beach
“Good Food and Great Benefits”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have eaten in three different Duffy restaurants and the food has always been good and cooked the same . Dollar for dollar, it is the best family restaurant in the area. The loyal customers benefits are fantasticand Duffy's server staff to me are very professional. Management and the serving staff make the customer feel special.

Being a single parent, with a handicapped daughter, I am limited to restuarants that my daughter likes, because of the food selection. I did try to balance our outings with another Restaurant, Mulligan's, but the food was not very good. If a person wants a good inexpensive meal. They should come to Duffy's

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“food is not that good”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food is disappointing, the service is mediocre and probably not be returning again. I have tried other locations and was disappointed there also.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Outdoor Lunch Break”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We are partial to restaurants with outdoor seating and service specially in Florida, after running a few errands we decided to have late lunch. This Duffy's location has a bowling alley and other arcade type games. Also this location in Port Saint Lucie has outdoor seating, we order the wings 3 way with a side order of fries. Buffalo wings are lightly breaded or you can order naked. Regular or boneless are the options, wings 3 way is the option to choose up to 3 different sauces, they don't have a large variety to choose, about six, my preference is the original but my wife likes a variety. She picked the Teriyaki and Asian Garlic, to me they are on the sweet side.
This time the wings where of the average size, we had experience here of size consistency, they come with 3 carrots and celery sticks with the choice of Blue Cheese or Ranch dressings. The side order of fries was large compared to the size that is included with the meal. To wash down the meal we ordered couple of beers, the gimmick here is all day happy hour, the mugs are pints for draft and the same for aluminum bottles. The outdoor seating has the view of the parking lot.