“4 years runningA+++” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
West Palm Beach, Florida
“4 years runningA+++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We use this hotel for our golf trip at PGA village for 12 guys and it is always great great staff clean rooms good breakfast and location is great also ! Thanks to all that make it possible! Looking forward to next year already

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The location is great filled with restaurants, shops, bowling and movies. You are in waking distance of Chilis, Outback and Friendlys. The hotel offers breakfast but Frienslys is a great option if you miss the free breakfast. Great value and location.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

It sure is nice to stay where the staff truly values your business. Rooms clean And housekeeping awesome. hotel is located in a great area,lots of restaurants,movie theater,bowling alley. Thanks springhill port st lucie. Your staff earned and deserves my compliment.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Deltona, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed here recently for business. Check in was great - nice and smooth, super efficient. Asked for a room close to a colleague that was travelling with me. Was able to be placed directly across the hall from each other which was nice.

Room itself was close to gross. Found toenail clippings by couch, dirty toilet seat & smell of mildew. AC was very loud and annoying. No hot water for shower...had to settle for lukewarm.

On the plus side: Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner!

Room Tip: The room I had on the 4th floor was very quiet (other than AC being loud)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Luv2travel32738
Casa Grande, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

When we arrived late in the evening we were alerted that our room was given to another customer because we were not Marriott Rewards members and they had overbooked our type of room. This happened at 7:30 am but did not alert us until we arrive. So we had to settle for a double bed suite instead of a king suite. When we get to our room it was nothing like the picture showed. The couches look to be 25 years old, the bathroom was not clean, and the entire suite had a mildew smell to it. Stayed in it 10 min and couldn't stand it so decided to leave. Luckily for us there was a Holiday Inn Express across the way, 100% cleaner and well maintained. Paid a little more but was well worth it.

Room Tip: Book your room at Holiday Inn Express just steps away.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Angie C
Augusta, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I wish I could give it 5 stars because the staff was outstanding. I just returned yesterday from a two day business trip. The lobby was very nice and inviting. Although I could not speak about the breakfast since I did not eat there. It seemed busy in the mornings which must means that it is good. The bed in my room was great. Loved the bed. Nice to have the little suite area although I didn't utilize it on this quick trip. I did all my relaxation after working all day on the bed. My two complaints are, and the reason I gave it only 3 stars or circles. The room had a funky musty smell and I could not get the temperature in the room correct therefore it felt like the room was very humid. If it wasn't cold it was hot in there. I did not let the front desk know and maybe someone should had looked at it. Since I was there for only two nights I figured I would just deal with it.

The location is perfect for your stay. Right off of i-95. I loved that there are nearby restaurants especially Outback right next door. I got a to go order and brought back and ate on my bed. The meal was delicious. It was funny driving up from West Palm Beach Airport I was telling myself I hope there was an Outback nearby and there sure was! :)

I would definitely stay here again and if I did have the same problem I would put an order for maintenance to check on the A/C unit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank deenad
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This the fourth year I have stayed at this hotel on a business trip.. It's always clean and has a friendly staff. It is very close to the NY Mets spring training baseball stadium, Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike.

I did not rate the value because the cost of the room was paid by a company and I did not see the bill.

The breakfast is not bad, but is the usual items found in any hotel. I never saw sausage gravy but could have been on a day I did not eat there.

There area number of restaurants nearby, some within walking distance. Next to the hotel is an Outback Steakhouse.

If I was in the area again but on vacation, I would consider staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business