Stayed one night, using Marriott points, on the way to Miami. We checked in near midnight. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Our king suite was clean and had a nice layout with desk and sleep sofa in the front sitting area. There was also a mini-fridge and microwave. Breakfast was typical SpringHill/Residence Inn fare with scrambled eggs, sausage gravy with biscuits, belgian waffle maker, bagels, pastries, fruit, and yogurt. We did not try the fitness center or pool. The hotel is in a nice area surrounded by newer development with many restaurants nearby. There is a Chili's and an Outback adjacent to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite accommodations with modern guest amenities, separate desk and sitting areas; located off I-95 St Lucie West Blvd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Springhill Suites Port Saint Lucie
- SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie