“THE Place to go for a GREAT breakfast”

Bagel Brothers of New York
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Description: "For 25 years, our experienced bakers have worked to produce daily-made small batches of bagels - so fresh you'll feel like it's the first time you've tried one." Ingredient by ingredient, we mix our bagels from scratch to ensure that the decades-old traditional flavor is unchanged. That's also one of the reasons we work with natural, preservative-free ingredients as we mix our dough. The results of local harvests and expert mixing means that we're proud to stand by every bagel, cream cheese and backed good that we sell.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Everything is just awesome. The food and the people.
I travel quite a bit but when I'm in town and I am too lazy to make my own breakfast that's the place I go.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Just recently found this little gem in Tradition Square in Port St. Lucie, Fl. The bagels here are most excellent! The only thing I would recommend is that they use better bacon. They use pre-cooked bacon and re-heat it. While it is decent bacon, if they fried it even somewhat regularly it would make these sandwiches stellar! I plan on going again and again!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

1 tuna bagel and 1 plain ham and cheese sandwich (wasn't even toasted) came to $16. Talk about sticker shock! The sandwich tasted the same as one that I could make at home with just white bread, 2 slices of cheese and a stack of ham for half the price.

If the sandwich had been delicious or designer type I would understand that price but it just wasn't worth it.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area for two days and wanted a better breakfast than what was offered at the Courtyard Marriott, which was bad. So I perused TripAdvisor and yelp, finally decided on this. What a perfect choice. Small, local deli, but comfortable for the non - regular. Lox sandwich on garlic bagel. Great water bagel with lots of crunchy garlic. Abundant tasty lox, no dark spots. Lots of salty capers and mild but tasty purple onion. I live in Altamonte Springs, and I wish we had one here. Very casual comfortable feeling. No cookie cutter here. Kudos to the staff!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nothing special about this place, the bagels are ok, it is a ok place for a quick breakfast or lunch, they do some catering, they have multiple locations in the area.