“Nice variety of food. Not just bagels.”

Bagel Brothers of New York
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Description: "For 25 years, our experienced bakers have worked to produce daily-made small batches of bagels - so fresh you'll feel like it's the first time you've tried one." Ingredient by ingredient, we mix our bagels from scratch to ensure that the decades-old traditional flavor is unchanged. That's also one of the reasons we work with natural, preservative-free ingredients as we mix our dough. The results of local harvests and expert mixing means that we're proud to stand by every bagel, cream cheese and backed good that we sell.
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Nice variety of bagels, sandwiches and salads. Wait staff is friendly

2  Thank Nicksmom67

Reviewed November 12, 2011

staff was very rude. By far the worst bagels on the Treasure Coast and way, way overpriced.
Bagels are too airy and are missing the well defined skin that is the essence of a NY Bagel.
Not a great variety of flavors, either.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

The review title is on the back of their T-shirts. The old Bagel Street Cafe, in St lucie West, closed down and recently reopened as Bagel Brothers. AWESOME! The bagels are delicious and fresh. Lunch sandwiches are all worth a try. We have been back there again and again since they opened. We were frequents of the old place, so it's nice that we can frequent the same location for better. There is no more table service, just to let you know, you order at the counter. Service is much faster, I will say that. The new staff is FANTASTIC! They treat you like an old friend.........perfect. We will continue to haunt this place, no doubt. Give it a try, you'll be hooked.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I frequent the Tradition location often, a few times a week, and every time I go there, the staff is helpful. They usually remember my name, and sometimes my order! The girl who took my order was cheerful and fast. When I was rung up, I was happy with the cheap prices! Their lunch sandwiches are to die for! They have so many different selections and there's a sandwich for everyone! They sandwiches in the case look awesome and I still haven’t tried every one!
All in all, this is my favorite place to eat and I recommend it to everyone!!!!!

1  Thank yumm44
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Excellent healthy food. Very kind people. Clean and reminded me of the north. The young man who took my order was polite and made me the best eggplant sandwich. Deffinatey will come back when passing

1  Thank Switze