“Bad food ”

Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

The food very very nasty. Not cook all the way, greasy, cold and the service terrible. And the food very pricy, I don't recommend El Cubanito sucks.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

very good and the price is right. The waitress was busy but working her tail off and still very polite. Hard to find these days

1  Thank zqueball
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a place I come back to, usually on a weekly basis. I typically order the roast chicken, but every single item on that menu is good. BUT, the roast chicken is amazing. I'm considered a good cook and I've tried to duplicate it, but can't. I always ask for extra "juice" on the side, and usually order red beans and rice, and the plantanos. Check out the home-made chicken soup and have some flan with Cuban coffee. Ambience is great with Cuban music in background. Might be difficult to find because it's located in a little strip mall, but worth the effort. Excellent service!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The place looks like a "hole in the wall," but the food and the service were both excellent. I had grilled fish (you can choose to have it grilled or fried). Two other meals ordered were Chicken Julianna, and a shrimp dish. All entrees come with white or yellow rice, black beans, and sweet plantains. Cuban bread was brought to the table when we sat down. Everyone really enjoyed what they had ordered. The portions are large, and we all thought it was a good value. This was our second time there, and we will be going back.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went with my husband and my son & my 2 grandkids under the age of 10 the food was not that great she brought the bill and said because we had 5 or more we had to leave a 20% gratuities for our bill I said not right we have 3 adults total I asked to speak to the manager the waitress said he's not here, she lied because the manager was the one that sat us down. I don't feel like we where treated right we will never visit this place again..

2  Thank Lulucoll