“IT WAS DIFFERENT!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We used to go to Friendly's up north allot and it was beautiful, but here in florida its alittle messy disorganized and service was very slow,, not goin back, thanks

1  Thank Eva R
There are newer reviews for Friendly's

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Go here for the ice cream. The food is mediocre but it is a great place for an ice cream sundae or shake. Kids love it.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Being a little bit older, we are able to order from the senior menu. What a value! You get an entree plus an ice cream for one low price. The tuna boat is chucked full of freshly made tuna salad and the fries were cooked just the way I like them. Even if you're a little older, try a monster mash Sundae - it is so cute and even tastier!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food at this restaurant is TERRIBLE. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwhich and tomato soup and my daughter had chicken tenders and french fries. I do not know how a restaurant can make those dishes TERRIBLE but this place did. I would never eat here again.

1  Thank esamlen
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am from New England a grew up eating a Friendly's. My brother even worked there for years. I love Friendly's. It's like how many Floridians love Steak and Shake. Their burgers, to me, are the best and I love their ice cream. When my daughter visits we take the 35 minute drive to St. Lucie just to have a burger and a super melt w/ a happy ending sundae. It's a taste of home to me. Plus the staff at the St Lucie Friendly's are really great.