“Great Getaway Right Off the Interstate”

Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Orlando
“Great Getaway Right Off the Interstate”
Reviewed March 21, 2010

One of the better HGI properties in the family. Hotel is clean, rooms are spacious, beds are comfy. There is a Sam Snead's Restuarant adjoining the hotel where you can grab dinner upon arrival and then breakfast in the morning. The location is just off the I-95 interstate which makes it a great traveling stop. Plus, it's next door to the PGA Golf Village if you're an avid golfer.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank kapuf92

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Orlando
Reviewed March 18, 2010

We arrived late, but were still greeted by alert and warm receptionists. The room was perfect... the beds were amazingly comfortable. The small refridgerator was the right size for some sodas and juice. The room also had a coffee pot and microwave. The bathroom amenties were neutragena which was a added perk!! My husband used the workout room and raved about the equipment. We also stopped by the restaurant to grab a drink. We did not eat, but the atmosphere seemed very friendly and relaxed.

The only negative thing I could say is about the parking lot. When coming down PGA Blvd, you have to make a U-turn to enter the hotel. It really gets confusing late at night.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Reviewed March 12, 2010

Great Hotel! We reserve rooms for my comapnaies executives. I have personally stayed in thier rooms & found them to be very nice, clean & comfortable. The Pool & pool area is inviting and the lobby is beautiful! Being close to some of the best golf courses in the world also makes it a popular destination.! I cannot say enough about the staff - they are the best! Always have had great experiences for all occatuions at the Hilton Garden Inn, Port Saint Lucie West, PGA...

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank bjd41653
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 27, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in December and got a great deal since there were no golf events happening. Our room was comfortable, but the second day we did not have our room serviced, which we thought was odd. Especially since we had left relatively early in the monring and removed the Do Not Disturb from the door. This was all forgiven however, when the hotel found a sweater I had left in the room and sent it home to us. They did make us pay shipping fees but that is to be expected. There was also some police activity the night we arrived due to guests fighting on the 3rd floor, but other than that our stay was very quiet and friendly!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
florida
Reviewed September 6, 2009

The Hilton Garden at the PGA Village was a very lovely hotel and a fabulous pool. I enjoyed my one night stay at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank negritatwo
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed March 4, 2009

I stayed here in Feb 2009 for a business trip and did not want to leave. The hotel is definitely above the Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) quality both in presence and amenities. It did not feel like there was much to do outside of the hotel but that could be b/c we arrived late and we weren't there to golf. I was just there to spend the night and have meetings the following day.

The room was spacious and had one of the biggest bathrooms I've ever seen at an HGI, and I travel a ton for work and am a Hilton Diamond member. The glassed-in shower was a plus and felt really luxurious. I had tons of space in the bathroom, and it even had a whirlpool tub. Didn't have time to use it, but what a nice bonus!

This hotel has a full restaurant and the food was delicious. Made to order omelettes are available and the wait time was unnoticable. The servers were actually "wait staff" and not just the people who pour the coffee. They did a fine job.

I want to go back to FL for work so I can stay here. Seriously. I wasn't there that long, but the suite I stayed in was really very nice. I loved the bath (as I mentioned above), and the separate sitting and sleeping areas. Very very cozy bed so I got a great night's sleep.

This hotel was great and I'd recommend it for business or leisure travel!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank elh76
PGAHotel, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, March 10, 2009
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn PGA Village. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and very much appreciate that you have chose to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you back soon!
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2008

The hotel was central to all the golf activities at the PGA Golf Club. It was clean and new and has a nice pool and an onsite restaurant. The rooms were nice and the staff was very friendly. We needed a rollaway after the first night and the front desk staff made it happen very quickly. I also liked that the room had a refrigerator, so although breakfast was not included, we were able to have cereal and milk for breakfast in the room. Overall, a very nice play to stay, especially if you are playing golf at PGA.

• Liked — Proximity to golf
  • Disliked — Breakfast not included
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family