Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$95
$80
$77
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
$95
$85
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
$71
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$156
$127
Sheraton.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$99
$109
MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
$83
Club Med Sandpiper Bay(Port Saint Lucie)
$450
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssam sneadsoak grilllearning centermets spring trainingpractice facilitygreat hotelpool and hot tubbusiness or pleasurest lucieeasy accesswould recommend this hotel to anyonebusiness tripthe hotel is cleanrooms are spacioushome away from homepool areanice pool
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was clean, the staff was very helpful from calling with questions to right through to check out. Terrific location. Would recommend to anyone staying in the area and would stay there again without a doubt.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about my stay. I had called for information and spoke to Lakeita who was extremely professional and helpful. She ultimately booked my stay and I was lucky enough to meet her in person. She set me up in a great room (quiet location) and I had a great 2 night stay. The location is excellent, right off 95 and close to so many shops and restaurants. I was staying alone and felt completely comfortable. I can't say enough about this Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel was a little further away from my family function but I would stay here again. The room was quiet and clean well stocked the mini fridge came in handy and the staff was wonderful (understatement!)
I would stay again and would strongly urge anyone staying in this area to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you Tracy! Our staff will be thrilled to read your review and I will be sure to share your comments regarding Lakieta with our team! We truly appreciate your business and hope you have the opportunity return to Port St. Lucie and to our hotel!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The air conditioning in my room was difficult to control, either very cold or too warm. Additionally, the humidity in the room was terrible. The restuarant was not appetizing and we chose to eat somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for the review of your experience. I sincerely apologize for your disappointment and inconvenience, and I invite you to visit us again and give us the opportunity to make your next stay a great one!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn was the perfect location for our event. We were attending a weekend long competitive swim meet and needed a location that was central to shopping, dinning, and the pool (Indian River State College). The facilities were top notch, the breakfast and dinner excellent, and the rooms large and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our experience at this Port St. Lucie Hilton exceeded our expectations. We were here for three days. We were greeted by name each time we entered the door. I don't know how they do that, but it was a warm friendly touch. The staff was very accommodating and genuinely concerned for our comfort. I will stay here anytime my travel plans bring me to the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon D
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations, and I appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family back! Thank you for your loyalty!