“Usual Oustanding Hilton Quality”

Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Plant City, Florida
“Usual Oustanding Hilton Quality”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellant stay, beautiful hotel, convenient to I95 and Turnpike. There are many restaurants and shops in the area. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. The hotel desk clerk made recomendations for a local seafood restaurant, Lola's, which was outstanding. Although I did not use the pool, the patio and area was gorgeous

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Cheryl H
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience and give us such a great review! Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all our guests enjoy their stay and will truly appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again soon...hopefully you'll have some time to enjoy the pool!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I were gifted a week at this resort as a wedding gift. We absolutely enjoyed our time and the grounds were very lovely. The staff was very friendly and our space was beyond comfortable and tidy. The area was very nice for our morning walks. We are looking forward to staying there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank missvjy
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I imagine you have an anniversary coming up...please consider visiting us again! We'd love to welcome you back!
Orange Park, Florida
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We recently stayed here for a week long conference with the Florida Sheriffs Explorer Association. We had a wonderful stay and the staff was AMAZING! I have never stayed anywhere with such superior customer service. With a hotel full of 200 teenagers, you would think that the staff would be at their wits end, but everyone was so friendly, helpful, personable and genuine. From the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff, everyone made us feel special. Junior at the front desk was awesome and made my younger kids feel special by baking cookies for them every day. And Jessica in housekeeping made sure our room stayed stocked with extra towels and toiletries and even left a personal note telling us to have a great week! I was also impressed with the facily itself. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The beds were super comfy! The pool area was beautiful. The gym was more than adequate and the laundry facilty was affordable and clean. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay here again! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn! You certainly know how to treat your guests!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Diane F
Thank you for your very kind comments! We all really enjoyed the Explorers...what at amazing group of young people. It was an honor for us to be your host and we hope you all have the opportunity to visit us again soon. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff, especially Junior and Jessica!
Port St Lucie, FL, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay where the staff treats you like family, the amenities are outstanding, the rooms are super clean, and just a great value, this is the hotel for you. Business or pleasure, this is the only hotel I EVER stay at when in this area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Annette G
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your loyalty. We'll look forward to seeing you the next time you come "home"!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a nice weekend golf getaway, so we decided to try the Hilton Garden Inn in PGA Village, Port St. Lucie. We stayed the weekend of June 22, 2013 and played golf at the PGA Wanamaker course.

From the time we arrived at the hotel to the time we left, we were treated like royalty. From the front desk to the Sam Snead's Restaurant, the entire staff made us feel welcome and at home. The hotel lobby is beautiful, the pool is large, private and clean. We were sent to a room on the 3rd (top) floor overlooking the pool. The room had a nice modern look, clean and comfortable. I wanted to take the bed home with me.

We enjoyed dinner at Sam Snead's, a restaurant that is connected to the hotel. I enjoyed prime rib while my wife had the crab cakes. Kelly was our server and bar tender, and was fantastic. The food was delicious and service was great.

All in all, the weekend experience was perfect, just what we needed. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for your hard work in making sure your customers are number one!

Room Tip: Top floor overlooking the pool was a nice touch.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dale W
I'm so glad you had a great weekend! Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I hope you have the opportunity to stay and play with us again soon!
United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very clean and comfortable hotel, definitely would stay there again when in area. All amenities were nice and the rooms and bed as well - I overheard most people talking about wanting pillows and beds just like what was there!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Michele P
Yonkers, New York, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed here on an overnight stay on june 8th,2013. This hotel was very pretty. The room was vey nice and the beds were awesome!!!!! The staff was friendly. If I am in the area again I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynn T
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!