“As Usual Hilton Quality”

Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
FREDERICKSBURG
“As Usual Hilton Quality”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Fairly new hotel off I-95 but in a quiet location. Near great eating places and bars and PGA Village Golf is right there. Excellant staff and furnishing through out the hotel very classy. Room spacious, clean and beds are out of this world. Will be back . Priced fairly and worth every dollar.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be Quality....Fairly new hotel, well furnished lobby area, Try Sam Sneads Restra...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank STEPHEN W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Easy off and on I-95 and near gold courses. We stayed here on the way to Miami so we didn't play golf but still enjoyed the hospitality, cleanliness and decor. Our room was quiet. The check in space was large and had plenty of places to meet with others - sofas, large tv, fresh water etc. We didn't use the restaurant.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lynn L
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was my first visit to this particular HGI. It's a very nice property, close proximity to many restaurants, and shopping. The only challenging part is actually getting to the hotel's parking lot as it located almost in a culdesac and the entrance is well identified (I pasted by it twice). It's very quiet and relaxing but has perfect wireless if traveling on business. Definitely will stay again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank George K
West PalmBeach, FL
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have been to this proeprty before, and always excellent.
I just recently had to go back and was not disappointed.

I stay here for business, thus need a quiet room, and have always been taken care of, at night the grounds are quiet, and really well run.

The pool area and outside patio area is great, the facilites all top notch.Staff all great at every level.
Additionally, the restaurant is excellent in its own right, do not get put off as a hotel restaurant, it truly is excellent and you might not want to go elsewhere.

The servers too are all great both dinner and the staff at breakfast always takes care of you.

At the risk of repeating myself, excellent hotel, great staff, you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: I am fanatic for quiet, but whether you are on pool side or not, it is quiet at night, all good
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank tony15230
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Advertised as a place for business personnel with a business center with printers and fax machine, free wireless and a BIG RIP OFF PHONE CALL CHARGES! Surprise surprise. Hidden phone call charges, because there is nothing in the whole room or check in papers, not even in the small prints, they charge outrageous fees for phone calls. Plus room smelled bad, spa wasn't working and pool had dead frog inside. However, staff was very courteous.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank zen06
PGAHotel, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I want to ensure you that the hotel does everything possible to disclose any fees associated with the amenities that we provide. In an effort to disclose the costs associated with placing phone calls, a dialing information and rate card is located next to each phone in the guest room. I apologize for any confusion that resulted from the phone call charges that you incurred and can assure you that the hotel works hard to ensure that we are not deceiving our guests. We strive to maintain our guest rooms and pool areas beyond the expectations of our guests and can assure you that the issues you experienced during your stay have been remedied and will not occur again. I appreciate your review as it provides the feedback that we need to consistently provide an exceptional guest experience.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was my first stay at the Hilton Gardens Inn, and this will be the hotel that I stay on when I return to this area on business. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and nothing compares to the awesome accommodations that I had here. The staff was top-notch and went out of their way to make sure that you are taking care of. The room was very clean which tells me that staff is well trained and committed to excellence. The bed was fantastic and I have to say it is the best I've slept in a very long time. I travel 4 to 5 days a week for business every week and I felt very rested and energized the next morning after sleeping on their bed. I have always been a Marriott and Hilton fan, but after this experience Marriott needs to step up their game. Keep up the great work! If there is anyone traveling to this area, this is a must stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Wray S
Miami, FL
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I just completed a 3 night stay at the PGA Hilton Garden Inn and what a delight it was. The rooms are lovely...from the exceptionally comfortable beds with the clean duvets to the ultra-clean bathrooms and free Internet/WiFi...this beats out many a 5 Star Hotel I've stayed in recently. The room just smelled so clean and I had lovely view over a tropical courtyard and pool. Carla, the Sales Director along with Junior at the Front Desk and everyone else I ran into were so very professional and helpful...they all made my stay a wonderful one. The lobby when you walk in is so beautiful and again, it really feels like a 5 Star Resort. Also, the Meeting spaces are great along with the Business Center. Sam Snead's next door is the perfect spot for any meal or a drink and I had the best steak I've had in awhile. Richard the bartender shouldn't be missed! Without a doubt, this should be your Port St. Lucie and Treasure Coast choice! Thank you staff for making my 3 days so very enjoyable!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business