“Wonderful selection and quality”
Review of Club Med Sandpiper

Club Med Sandpiper
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
jacksonville, florida
“Wonderful selection and quality”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is an all-inclusive resort. That being said, the food exceeds all expectations! Wide and different variety every day. Going to a meal is exciting because you wonder what new and interesting entree is going to be served. Here is the most interesting thing about the experience to me: with all the options (from decadent to calorie watching), you'd think you might gorge or eat to excess. For my family, it seemed the opposite was true. The longer we were there, the healthier we ate - both in selection and quantity.

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Front desk service went above and beyond.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

At the end of our vacation, we packed up our stuff and left Club Med. After driving two hours to get to the airport, we realized that we had left my sons most precious Pooh Bear that he's had ever since he was born! If we lost Pooh Bear, it would be devastating. I called Club Med. They found Pooh Bear and they FedExed him to us! Thanks to Mary Lynn at the front desk, my son does not need therapy.

• Visited June 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Circus Team at Club Med Sandpiper goes ABOVE AND BEYOND!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I've visited Club Med in Port St. Lucie about 20 times, and I've always found certain members in all areas (childcare, water sports, circus, etc.) to go the extra mile. But this time stood out above many previous trips because the circus employees actually put together special training sessions for me (picture a 'make a wish foundation' type effort for a perfectly healthy 36-year-old customer.) It was like a dream come true to train with the professionals. Nick headed up the effort, while Ben and Artie added helping hands. I'm sure there might be a handful of resorts that could train employees to cater to the clients like this, but the employees at Club Med do it with sincere smiles. The childcare team handles my wild treasures with love, patience, and compassion (even when they don't
think I'm watching.) Hunter, Stephanie, King Eric, Isabella, and the ENTIRE Mini-Club staff approach their daily jobs with enthusiasm and, you guessed it, SINCERE smiles. As if that's not enough, the food quality and variety in the restaurant were better than ever before. We enjoy Club Med vacations because we enjoy staying active within a friendly, encouraging environment while our three children (10, 9, and 4) stay active and happy as well. Most importantly, we love Club Med vacations because its obvious the management sets a strong culture among the employees in all its departments. As much as I love the efforts the Circus team made for me, I believe other reviewers/ clients will find their special experience through any of the other departments that will all go above and beyond with a smile!

• Visited September 2013