“Worst "service" at any Tropical Smoothie location I have ever visited”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I am a frequent Tropical Smoothie customer but it had been several years since I had visited this location. When I stopped by the place was so deserted I wondered if it was closed but the Open sign was lit up and the lights were on so I walked in.

While I was browsing the menu an employee walked in from the back and without acknowledging my existence she slouched over the register with an "I don't want to be here" expression on her face.

I mentioned that I was interested in getting a smoothie that they used to have in the menu and her immediate response was "no, we don't have it". I know for a fact that they have all of the ingredients for it on hand for other smoothies and I could tell her exactly how to do it but her response was "it's not on the computer so we don't have it". Her "No, CAN'T do" attitude was a huge turn off on top of the bad first impression over the lack of greeting in the beginning.

I left the restaurant upset and empty handed because I couldn't put up with the clerk's attitude any longer. Then I understood why the place was so empty!

There is another Tropical Smoothie location just a few miles away with friendly staff that greet you with a smile and are happy to create any custom smoothie as long as they have the ingredients.

1  Thank bandora