“Call ahead option stinks” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Call ahead option stinks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

The Outback restaurant here really does not care that you call ahead. We were told on Saturday night when we put our name on a list, that we had a thirty minute wait. When we arrived on time they told us we had a fifty minute wait for a table. There are many choices in St. Lucie West that care about customer service and produce superior food, that we will not go back to this one. We went to West End Grill and was seated right away and the owner treated us to a glass of wine. The strip steak that I chose was better than any steak I have had at the Outback restaurant, full of beef flavor.

Tampa, Florida
“even on valentines day service was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My business colleague and I wanted to eat out on one of the busiest nights of the year but were able to find two seats at the bar and receive great service and wonderful meals in very good time.

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

and service but it would be nice if they put some alcohol in their margaritas. Another very well run chain restaurant.

atavistic8
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

This food seemed like the freshest Outback food I have had in awhile. I got Salmon, Lobster, and Shrimp and all were prepared very well and the salmon was strikingly moist. They also had happy hour specials, which the outback in my area does not offer. I highly recommend you check it out.

Visited February 2013
“Average Food & Excellent Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is the first time ever that I did not enjoy my meal at an Outback. I ordered the prime rib and it was somewhat tasteless, very average. I needed the horse radish sauce to spice it up. I've never had a bad meal at Outback and this was not bad, it just wasn't good. The other three people in my party enjoyed their meals. The service was excellent. She was every attentive to our needs. Plus she told us we could order a half serving of the blooming onion which is just the right size for a small party. On my next trip back to this restaurant I will order something different.

• Visited February 2013