“The worst ribs I've ever tasted?” 2 of 5 bubbles

Sonny's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Stuart, Florida
“The worst ribs I've ever tasted?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

If you enjoy the occasional unhealthy meal then you know that good ribs are worth risking your health. If prepared correctly they can be very tasty and delicious.
I've been to many Sonny's in my travels but this one is very bad.
The ribs looked as if they were days old and kept on a warmer. I asked for the manager and they brought me more of the same.
I wasn't looking for the meal to be comped because the baked beans and the French fries were very filling. However, I came for the ribs and was seriously disappointed. The Sonny's in Fort Pierce or Stuart are both very good. Avoid this one at all cost!
Oh, in case you're wondering......I tried this place three different times over the last four months. Each time the ribs were awful. There is no excuse....this is a franchise!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank stanton_john

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“We'll Be Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Finger liken' good BBQ ribs & pulled pork. Delicious sides of sweet potatoes, baked beans, macaroni & cheese, and garlic toast or corn bread. Reasonably priced. Friendly staff.

Visited November 2013
Stuart, Florida, USA
“I love Sonny's but not this one!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant looks worn and dirty, service was awful not one refill offered while we ate. Waitress overcharged us on the bill and screwed up coupons. Just a rather miserable experience, they need to close this location. Go to the Stuart location instead and get 5 star service!

1 Thank ajsoflo
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“even the preacher can't save this restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have been coming to this particular restaurant for about 10 years now. It used to be good. It is just sad now. It is dirty, servers don't appear happy to be there, salad bar doesn't look fresh.
Considering how dirty and old the dining room appears I worry about what happens with the food. I will not be back and will look for another BBQ.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 1pasogirl
Central Florida, Florida
“No lemons with tea. Looks like the used them all for the food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Ok we have been coming here for past 5+ years. Recent visit showed a drastic difference.

Ice tea no lemons. Restaurant was dirty.

Pulled pork was dry If you want decent Q here is not the place. Try Park Avenue instead.

• Visited August 2013