“One of the best Calzones ever!!!”
Review of Anthony's Pizza

Anthony's Pizza
Ranked #149 of 336 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
“One of the best Calzones ever!!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I am writing this review as I eat.... The food is so good. Very rarely do I go out alone but tonight could not be avoided and I was craving a calzone so I stopped in Anthony's. I am so glad I did. The calzone is one of the best I've ever had. In addition to tasting awesome, it is super big! (Big enough for 3!). This is not a big place (7 tables) but seems to be very busy. Counter girls were very friendly! Definitely warrants a repeat visit when I am in PSL.

• Visited November 2013

“One of the best calzones ever!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile