“Looking forward to our next adventure”

Kayaks & Stuff of the Treasure Coast
Ranked #3 of 8 Tours in Port Saint Lucie
More attraction details
Owner description: We are kayak enthusiasts located on the Treasure Coast of Florida. We offer guided eco kayak tours and kayak rentals for the Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce, Jensen Beach, Stuart and Vero Beach areas.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Looking forward to our next adventure”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My family and I have been on two tours now with Kayaks and Stuff. They are fantastic and the tours have been a ton of fun! Can't wait to go on the next adventure! Great fun for the entire family...take the kids!

Visited July 2013
justDeb2, Owner at Kayaks & Stuff of the Treasure Coast, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
We love paddling with your family. The picture of Emily snorkeling at Peanut Island is my favorite! Hope to see you soon.

Miami
“Paddling with the family”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went paddling to Peanut Island last weekend with Tom and Debbie from Kayaks & Stuff. We took our two girls (8 and 5) on a three seater. It was an awesome experience for the whole family. We paddled to the island, enjoyed beach, sun, sand and great snorkeling in clear waters. It was the perfect combination of outdoor relaxation, contact with nature and the excitement of the children as they discovered new activities and places. We build memories and can't wait for the next trip. Highly recommend it for families and adventurous spirits of any age.

Visited July 2013
Debbie W, Owner at Kayaks & Stuff of the Treasure Coast, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
We are so glad you had a good time. We loved watching the girls play in the water. Hope to see you soon!
peru
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience kayaking!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a fabulous time kayaking in July with Tom and Debbie of Kayaks and Stuff! We had a great paddle with them! They really know kayaking and will do everything possible to make sure you have a comfortable experience. They are very knowledgeable about the wildlife and plant life you are seeing. I wouldn't hesitate to go on one of their tours. It was a great time and super value!

Visited July 2013
Debbie W, Owner at Kayaks & Stuff of the Treasure Coast, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for kayaking with us! We are so happy you had a great time. Please look us up again when you are back in Florida!
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“July 2013”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Took my two kids 8 & 13 kayaking today. I shared the kayak with my eight year old and my son had his own. It was our first time and we all really enjoyed it. We paddled out to an island that had picnic tables and a rope for kids to swing out into the water. It was a nice resting place. My daughter was in her glory to hold Debbie, the owners puppy Yoda the whole time. That was the highlight of her adventure being a dog lover that she is. Yoda was so cute! They provided water and light snacks which was perfect. Thanks for a great day!

Visited July 2013
Thank you for paddling with us! Yoda STILL loves the water and enjoys kayaking. We're glad you had a great time!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Must See in the Treasure Coast!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have rented from other places in the past, but Kayaks and Stuff has so many kayaks to chose from! The boats are kept in great shape and they do everything for you if you go on a guided tour like I did, packed snacks and water included!! Nobody else I have been to comes close!They know so many neat places I had never seen, I highly recommend the longer tours so you can have more time to see the good stuff that requires a bit more paddle time! I always take my sister and her sons when they visit, and they talk about it for weeks!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Roseanne W
Thank you so much for paddling with us. We enjoy having you on our kayak tours!