“Youth Group Leader”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Invincibles Paintball Park
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great place to take our Youth Group. Everyone had a great time! Staff friendly and accommodating to our group. We will be back

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We took my grandson and nine of his BFFs to Invincibles to celebrate his twelfth birthday.

Caveat: this was my first exposure to paintballing, so my opinions are naive. That said, I can tell you that I was impressed by the level of attention the owner gives to issues like safety and responsibility while making sure that participants of all ages and levels of experience can enjoy themselves.

Our party (and everyone else, as far as I could tell) were treated courteously and fairly. The owner spent a lot of time with the three grownups in our group, answering questions and explaining a lot about the operation. Our group's referee (the refs appear to be college kids) used a friendly tone in keeping the group under control and making sure that everyone had fun and that our birthday celebrant in particular had a good time. We enjoyed the beverages, pizza, and birthday cupcakes during the afternoon, and they made sure we got all the time we paid for (there was a delay in getting us started, so they added on time at the end so we had our full four hours).

Family appears to be very much part of the operation: the owner, his wife, their teenage daughter, and their three-year-old son are all very much in evidence, as is Chloe, their companionable German Shepherd.

2  Thank GrandmaNord