“Best Experience Hosting an Event”

Tutto Fresco PGA Village
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Many thanks to the owners and staff for making our event, Construction Night Out feel like we were the most important guests!! Food was delicious, service unbelievable and atmosphere just amazing. We will be back!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Dined in last week with a few golfer friends, food and service was excellent! Ashley was great and sold us on a few specials of the evening. My filet was cooked to perfection and BEGGERSPURSE was to die for!!! Friends of mine had the langusto which looked amazing... I will be sure to order that the next time we dine in. Patio was very relaxin after a day of golf

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have eaten here twice. The first time was better than average, though still probably not worth the $150 per person we spent. My martini was served with olive, though I had ordered it with a twist of lemon. A special appetizer (I believe it was named "Begger's Purse") was SO delicious, though quite small and very expensive (there had been no mention of price when it was offered as an appetizer.) Our second visit, however, was a complete disaster. We waited a very long time between courses (over a 45 minute wait between appetizer and entre). Also, my martini was once again delivered with olive, though I had ordered it with a lemon twist. Veal Picatta was served with mashed potatoes, which I found rather strange - every other restaurant has served it with pasta. When I enquired, the waiter said the lemon sauce of the picatta would "clash" with pasta. (???) Don't expect to be back very soon.

3  Thank QCTraveler
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Wow what a great evening!!!! My wife and I spent our second New Years Eve at Tutto Fresco in St. Lucie West and it was no disappointment. As soon as we arrived on the property and greeted by the valet attendant, acomplimentry service, I knew we were in for a special evening. The hostess remembered us from prior visits and had our reservation ready for us. Our server made our evening comforable from explaining the menu to suggesting desserts and after dinner drinks. The food is exceptiona!!! The best in town. After our dinner we sat on the outdoor patio and enjoyed the New Years Celebration with the DJ playing our favorite songs and sitting with old friends. The bartenders throughout the restaurant are friendly and make your stay enjoyable. In my option it could not have been a better night looking forward to next year, but I know I will have to go back often.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Last night, New Year's Eve, a party of 4 arrived at your Port St. Lucie location with a 6pm reservation. We were told our "assigned table" was the 4 top near the door/walkway. This was the worst table in the restaurant. There was another 4 top near the windows that was empty and we asked to be seated there. Vito, one of the owners was pretty adamant that we had to sit at our "assigned table". For at least ten minutes Vito scoured his seating chart and we noticed only 4 tables occupied in the entire restaurant. We were told that we could not sit at the table by window because it was to be turned into a table for 9 later in the evening. Finally Vito relented and gave us the 4 top by the window. At 7pm lots of people poured into the restaurant. This was a little strange because when we made the reservation a month ago we were told the seating times were 4, 6 or 8 o'clock. If our table was to be part of a larger table it should have been set up for such, just like the other large tables that had been put together earlier in the restaurant. Rick the manager stopped by and we told him how upsetting the entire experience was. Instead of buying a coffee or after dinner drink for the table he walked away. It was very disturbing how your manager handles a customer problem. At 7pm the 4 top that we didn't want to sit at became occupied. We spent about $90 a person at your restaurant. The food was good but the tension we experienced to merely switch from one table of 4 to another made the evening an evening to forget. One couple in our party visits this location weekly. We have just moved into the area as full time residents. I personally had wanted to leave the restaurant when we were told to sit at our assigned table. I wish we had left. Take out Chinese would have been preferred to the aggravation we endured to sit for less than 2 hours in your restaurant.
Twenty Percent tip was automattically added into the bill. We were not told of this until the bill was handed to us.
The food is good at this location. But the aggravation caused by the owner, Vito, and the manager Rick was very unprofessional.

1  Thank momljs