“Real Italian food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tutto Fresco PGA Village

Tutto Fresco PGA Village
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real Italian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went to tutto fresco in the PGA location for the first time the other day. I must say I had a wonderful time. As a resident from NYC the food was fabulous, and the service was also very helpful. The restaurant was very very clean, I witnessed multiple bus boys cleaning tables and keeping the floor crumb free. The owner came over and said hello which was nice because most restaurants they do not do this. I felt very comfortable, and I'm glad I have a new place to dine! You are crazy if you listen to the negative reviews, please go and try this place out for yourself...you will not be disappointed!!

1 Thank Eric S

“The best place!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to thank the staff and owners of the best italian restaurant to hit the Treasure Coast!!! The food, atmosphere and staff are top notch. The place is clean and the service is outstanding. We stay in the PSL area several times a year and were pleased to have them here for us to enjoy. I usually don't write reviews but had to for this fabulous place. Upon reading the prior reviews of those VERY FEW that were unhappy I have to say, I couldn't imagine anyone not responding to what u CLAIM! We have all heard the old free dinner excuse " WAITER THERE IS A FLY IN MY SOUP!" I say to the owners and staff of this restaurant keep up the good work!!

1 Thank antoinettepas
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“GREAT ADDITION TO PGA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

From start to finish our experience was excellent. Had dinner for two special what a great value for 29.95 We will definitely be back,

1 Thank drdavidross
Stuart, Florida
“Thank You for Tuttto Fresco!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I live in PGA Village, where Tutto Fresco is located. Their restaurant is the third or fourth iteration that has occupied this location. A restaurant would open...seem OK...then go down hill rapidly and close. We in the Village were beginning to worry that the spot was cursed...and we would be relegated to eating at chain restaurants forever...

NOT!!!

Tutto Fresco has come in and poured a LOT of $$$ to turn this large,formerly tired and under utilized, space into a hopping, fun, great Italian eatery! Did I mention great, fresh Italian food? How about a great outdoor covered bar with tables and gas heaters during the colder months? How about fresh, home made bread and pasta... a huge menu and...get this...a wait staff that knows the menu!!! And all for a reasonable price...

Who ever heard of such a place?

If you haven't been there and are in the neighborhood...go. Bring a thirst and an appetite. They will be filled for a decent price and you WILL return....

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Christine J
Cheshire UK
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had two dinners here whilst at the PGA village. The 1st night was very busy and buzzy, but the service was really good and the food (catering for me with no garlic and onion) was great. 2nd night, much quieter (Thursday), but again the food and service was excellent. Our server was from the UK, a small place a few miles from where we live. She was very helpful.

Would thoroughly recommend