“Very good, authentic Greek food”
Review of Spiro's Taverna

Spiro's Taverna
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A really large and varied menu with pretty reasonable prices for large servings, We enjoyed splitting several selections using their take out service which was most convenient to our nearby hotel.
The location is close to I-95 and nearby hotels, but set just back off the Blvd in a small strip center just off the Peacock Rd. crossing W. Port St. Lucie Blvd. Also located close to nearby Tradition Field baseball park. Family owned and friendly service.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is one of our local favorites. The staff is always friendly and attentive and management always stops by to say hello. Last night I had some of the best Lamb chops cooked to my request that I have ever had. The portions here are always big and with their reward program makes this place one of the most economical places to eat .

Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is one of 3 in the area, awesome food , fantatic service. Homemade Greek cooking. Their own Greek dressing is the best. Very good selection.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I love the greek fried chicken pita!! It is the best! The chicken pills is very good too!! We also love the Greek taco it is delicious!! My daughter loves the Greek olive appetizer! The service is wonderful here and the people are great! Everything is very fresh and tasty and good prices and they always have good coupons too! Make sure you join spiros club it is awesome!! I love spiros!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stopped by a few weeks ago and had a nice lunch. The manager was very friendly, the food was very good and priced well. But the best part was the rice pudding. We were told it was just made and we would enjoy it. We placed our order and when we tasted it, we were amazed. Hopefully you will have the same experience we did.