“A must try”
Review of Spiro's Taverna

Spiro's Taverna
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed February 21, 2014

If you enjoy authentic greek dishes, then this is a must try for you. I have no negatives about the place. Food, service,price etc, etc. all top shelf. Been there for lunch and dinner , same great result.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is one of my favorite lunch spots. The food is good, and I can always count on the service being quick.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Quick and courteous service, Great fries and a large packed with meat Gyro. Wow and for under $8.00 So big my wife and I share one. Delicious!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I love coming to this restaurant for my Gyro fix. And their fries are some of the best fries I've had! I took my boyfriend for his first gyro and he loved it! Definitely a to go place!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Just need to offer utensils for takeout orders. Also put more of the white sauce on the Gyros. Thank you