“The food was excellent, again!”
Review of Redfish Ricks - CLOSED

Redfish Ricks
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We went to Redfish Rick's again this time for lunch. The food was excellent! I had a "Naked Burger" don't let the name fool you it comes with a variety (or your choice) of condiments. Huge burger patty, looked handmade, & a giant plate of fries way too much to eat at one sitting $6.99!!
Junior traveler had the "Breakfast Burrito" everything you want for breakfast wrapped in a tortilla. Again, way to much food for one sitting $4.29! Our third guest had "Summer's Breakfast"
Egg on Texas Toast with sausage gravy $3.49 "Delish". Two "to go" boxes and we enjoyed the left overs later in the day.

2  Thank Chuck349

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to try this place out because of the great reviews they've received and we were not disappointed! I had the classic breakfast and it was very good. The eggs were perfectly cooked and the home fries were seasoned just right. My boyfriend had the garbage can slam, but don't let the name fool you. They use a special gravy that he still keeps talking about. It looks like this is going to be our new breakfast spot!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Food is made to order, home cooked from fresh ingredients. Nice family restaurant. Located in a small shopping center, a little difficult to locate.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Cannot even begin to say how great this hidden gem is. Prices reasonable, good fresh, service was a little slow....but quality of food was worth it

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Since opening on Darwin, this place has been my go to breakfast place. The owner is a great cook. Everything I have had has been great, never a problem with how things are cooked. It seems like every other breakfast place messes something up, but never here. He takes phone orders and is very accommodating, and it makes for much better food when I am in a hurry than the chains. I can't wait to have dinner there some day.

1  Thank Andrew C