“Great breakfast spot”

Redfish Ricks
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Since opening on Darwin, this place has been my go to breakfast place. The owner is a great cook. Everything I have had has been great, never a problem with how things are cooked. It seems like every other breakfast place messes something up, but never here. He takes phone orders and is very accommodating, and it makes for much better food when I am in a hurry than the chains. I can't wait to have dinner there some day.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Andrew C

Delaware
“Okeechobee burger was the best burger I've ever had > 5 stars”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My friends brought my family here. We all ordered Rick's specialty burgers and my friend ordered a made to order burger with his specifications. The burgers were huge, I'd say neighboring a half a pound. They were incredibly tasty and delicious. For me (I'm 52),
the Okeechobee burger was by far, the best I've ever had. I'd rate it 5 stars. We all ate every bite of our tasty, interesting burgers. The atmosphere was okay, nothing fancy, very clean. Reasonable prices. Can't wait to go back again someday.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank MarMarm
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Excellent ”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast it was excellent! So thrilled to have another choice of places for breakfast.

The best home fries were the best I've ever had, cut evenly crisp and not the least bit greasy. The eggs & sausage were fresh and delicious.
They offer menu items for any appetite i.e., regular & small order of French Toast.

It's a family owned restaurant and they treat you like royalty.

1 Thank Chuck349
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Hidden Gem with great food and service”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a family-owned restaurant with great food at a modest price and portion....Also, this service is friendly.I had the Bavarian Chicken sandwich (pretzel encrusted chicken breast topped with ham , Swiss, and " their own mustard sauce", lettuce , tomato on a classic bun with a side, my choice was homemade chips Yum and fresh ! ! ! I would recommend. It's also serves breakfast..(known for its sausage gravy, chicken/waffles(own version) and enchiladas). We heard from friends that the breakfast is very good also and will go back to try soon. It's worth the visit!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank monique c
Berryville, Virginia
“Great locals place family run”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch, based on the trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. Started with the fried pickles, wonderful. I had fish and fries and a side salad my wife had a fish sandwich and a full salad. Both were very good and the prices were moderate. No view, just a small place in a strip mall but I would go back. It was Saturday and my wife appreciated that the family was working as a team to serve us and the other diners. The breakfasts looked great as well.

Visited January 2014