“Good wings!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
“Good wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a couple times. Hit it for lunch with co-worker. Had wings both times. Both times were very good! Try the lefty's special chipotle, or lefty's special, very good

• Visited July 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good food. Cold Beer. Good prices. Trivia.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

See title. That's all you need to know. Wraps are good, and the beans and rice are really good. Service is friendly and prompt. Tables have ads embedded in them which are fun to read while you are waiting. Sports on TV all over the place. Even hockey (yawn)

Visited June 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Needs Attention to Quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Before moving to Port Saint Lucie, this was a placed we liked for a quick pub style food. Hamburger and wings are good, our favorite was the garlic clams appetizer. Over a period of time, the quality of the clams went downhill, ordered a couple more times on different visits, and again they where very gritty, chowing on sandy food is not very pleasant.

Visited February 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“We are regulars....great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I travel alot and when i get home from the road i want somewhere the food is consistant and the atmosphere is laid back. Leftys is all that and more. The servers are very attentive and i love the steamed shrimp or peel and eat shrimp. They also offer tater tots, steak fries, curly fries and waffle fries. Being a french fry lover the fact you get all these c hoices is heaven to me! My husband always gets wings which they accomodate his extra crispy request everytime. Also, their pizza burger is amazing! Cheers!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Okeechobee, Florida
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Seldom do I give up on a restaurant on the first visit. But I have found one I don't think Ill visit again. Wings were sad, swimming in sauce. Burger was just better than the worst burger I've ever had. And the service was like watching paint dry. It was so bad I left a fifty cent tip. And I usually tip 25%.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank labtrainer1
LeftyWing, General Manager at Lefty's Wings & Grill, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I am sincerely sorry you had a bad experience. I can assure you customer satisfaction is our main goal or we would not still be in business after 12 years. Please give us another try and have a great day :)