“OUTSTANDING!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We visited Roberto's for the first time last night . . . I can assure you we'll be going back . . . probably many times! The food was wonderful, the servers were most attentive and Roberto . . . well, he was welcoming, gracious and charming! He visits all his guests and makes sure they don't want for anything. I think he stopped by our table at least three times. He has a genuine interest in all his diners. The decor has a very light feeling, very relaxing and rather elegant - something we've sure been needing in SLW. It's not an "eat and run" restaurant. It's a place to go and actually enjoy a lesiurely meal. They didn't dump our entrees right on top of our appetizers - we had time to chat between courses. The prices are affordable and the portions are ample. Three of us took home "doggie bags". The menu is very large with too many choices to even count . . . we wanted to try everything. Four of us shared the napoleon cake for dessert - delicious! We can hardly wait to visit again!

1  Thank Elaine M

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Finally, some great Italian food and service for the area. Grilled shrimp with fresh salad as the side, stuff raviolis with mushrooms and mushroom sauce, and stuffed raviolis with shrimp and a lobster sauce, were all very good. We also enjoyed a bottle of wine (a cab that retails for $12 to $16) for only $20. You can't beat that! Desserts, however, were good (not great): ricotta cheesecake was tasty but was too dry, and the cannoli was, well, good. The manager (or owner) was very attentive as was the rest of the staff. There are plenty of menu options and specials. Price is reasonable and the ambiance is nice.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We live in PGA in St. Lucie West and I was praying for just ONE upscale restaurant in our area. Well, prayers DO get answered and I think this one is really a winner in every respect! My husband had the Dover Sole- he shared a bite with me and it was marvelous -just as good as I had in a fine place in London. I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan (I needed to try his "Italian Red Sauce or Gravy" and it was truly great and the eggplant was NOT all covered with a thick coating of breadcrumbs. Lovely atmosphere, perfect lighting, a very ambitious menu- everything you could want in a perfect place. (Note: My husband went back the next day for lunch with our grandson, Andrew age 17, and his remark was, "Grandpa, we have to bring the family here for Thanksgiving, it's great!!!!!"

1  Thank bloisart2
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Even though Bravo Roberto has been open for a while, this was our first visit. We figured lets wait a little bit so they can work out the kinks. Well, they don't have them all worked out yet. The waitress said it was only her second day. The menu was extensive, mostly Italian, and not inexpensive. I had one of the specials, Rack of Lamb. The waitress did not ask how I liked it cooked nor was it served with a steak knife as it should have been. It was a little more well done than I would have liked, I usually order it medium rare, however the glaze was very tasty and the portion was large, even for the price. My wife had another of the specials, a chicken and veal with fontini cheese that was delicious and also a very large portion. Our friends had typical Italian dishes, a shrimp dish and a spicy calamari over linguini dish. Both were very tasty. The atmosphere is very comfortable and the restaurant was very crowded for a Wednesday night. I had been in this location many times before Roberto took it over and changed the cuisine, and I can say he did a good job in changing the ambiance. We will definitely return in the near future to try some of the more standard Italian cuisine.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Realizing that this restaurant is still only a few months old, my husband and I went there on a Thursday evening after calling ahead to see if we could be seated shortly. The dining area was not even half full, and being seated by the wait staff area and kitchen, we still had to wait while numerous wait staff walked back and forth without any acknowledgment of our being seated. We sat for several minutes before receiving menus and then had to wait for over 20 minutes before anyone even came to take our drink orders. While we were waiting and waiting, a waitress finally came to take our orders. It was at least 45 minutes from the time she took our orders until we got our food. During that time, the female partner of the business was going around greeting diners and stopped by our table to introduce herself. I was glad to see that but it doesn't excuse the slowness of the service personnel to do anything for us, as we'd already finished all of our drinks before any of the food even arrived. Water and soda weren't refilled until my husband placed his empty glass on the edge of the table in plain sight of any of the staff walking by to the kitchen. My coffee wasn't ever refilled until after the food had been delivered and then only after over half was eaten.
My food (Shrimp Scampi) was good but my husband ordered spaghettIi and breaded shrimp and his spaghetti had such an off flavor that he couldn't eat it. It had a marinara sauce.
I would hope that the owners strive to improve the service attentiveness to the customers not only in acknowledging them, taking orders soon, better plan to where the servers cover, faster delivery of the food and drinks, and overall quality of the food items.
We were only in the area for a vacation trip, but would hope that the food and service improves to provide a truly fine dining experience for the residents and tourists as well.

2  Thank gleem