“Game Day”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great family friendly place. I've visited on many occasions. First time to watch my football team play. They place you in front of the TV your team will be playing the game. Food is great and A nice selection of dishes as well. Many specials through out the week. Friendly servers as always.

Date of visit: September 2018
DraftHouse, General Manager at St. Lucie Draft House, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We hope you will be back soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Draft House for their NFL Sunday ticket. Too many TVs to count. And they seated us so we could see one of the TVs that had “our” team on it. My husband enjoyed the buffalo shrimp appetizer and I had the clam chowder in a bread bowl. A wonderful variety on the menu. And the happy hour prices are darn good. I can’t wait to go back Tuesday for their baby back ribs special!

Date of visit: September 2018

We are happy you enjoyed your football Sunday with us! Try us any day of the week for our delicious specials. See you soon

Reviewed September 27, 2018

My family has been customers of the Draft House for over 18 years! We always get great food and great service. The owners not only provide food and atmosphere but they also give back very generously to our community. We never walk away disappointed - all of our out of town guests know that the Draft House will be on our agenda when they visit!

Date of visit: September 2018

We are excited that you bring your friends and family to the Draft House and allow us to treat them as our family as well. We believe in giving back to the community that has given us so much support over the last 24 years! Thank you for all your kind words.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We frequent this place often for years for almost all our family gatherings! We love their menu options. From happy hour to all kinds of appetizers, salads sandwiches and dinners there really is something for EVERYONE! I especially love their buffalo tender wrap and the fresh dolphin sandwich. They are both no fails every time! Always friendly service, love the Draft House and always will!

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you! We are delighted that you put your trust in us with your family get togethers! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to the Draft House for many years and they never disappoint! The food is always delicious and the service is speedy! There is a fun family atmosphere during the day and a fun adult atmosphere at night. The owners are also involved in the community and do lots of charity events which makes the Draft House even better! I highly recommend the Draft House!

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you! We so appreciate your kind words. Please come in and see us again soon