“Horrible Service”

Frank and Al's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I had a terrible experience. We waited 45 minutes for our food. The servers ignored us the entire time. I finally went up to the cashier to ask how much longer and found out or food had been ready for 30 minutes and sitting in the take out shelf under a heat lamp. The manager/owner yelled at the cashier in front of us for putting take out instead of dine in. I felt terrible for this young girl being publicly humiliated in front of customers. The manager just handed us the boxes of pizza and refused to do anything for us. I explained that by the time I got home, the pizza has been sitting for over an hour and wouldn't be fresh. He refused to refund it. The pizza was tough after we had to reheat it. I will never come back.

1  Thank KellyF2011
There are newer reviews for Frank and Al's Pizzeria

Reviewed September 19, 2012

If you like Carrabas and Olive Garden, Frank and Al's will change your mind. Their pizza is made from fresh dough and all fresh ingredients. They always have killer coupons and their pastas are fabulous. We order from them on a weekly basis. Yum

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great pizza, nice restaurant and prompt friendly service. Good prices. Tucked in a small strip plaza with small parking lot but overall a nice place for Italian food.

1  Thank April C
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

I have only had their pizza at the Mets games in Port St Lucie. It is fresh hot and delicious. Thin crust New York style at its best!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I usually have lunch here about once a week. Great food and wonderful wait staff.