“OK food, overpriced, better for takeout”

Big Apple Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #161 of 332 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: In Cashmere corners on the corner of St. Lucie West Blvd and Cashmere. Same plaza as Walmart
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“OK food, overpriced, better for takeout”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We order regularly because my husband likes their Calzone. Their pizza and garlic rolls are average. I like their wings and meatball sliders. Their prices are outrageous but their specials have improved now that they have competition from Marco's Pizza across the street.

I don't like the atmosphere of the restaurant itself and don't care for the attitude of the staff but do enjoy their food for quick takeout.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank bandora

virginia
“Leave the kids at home. Better yet, go somewhere else.”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Scrimps on the sauce and treats employees disrespectfully. Restaurant managers who literally scream at employees in the presence of their dining customers will lose our business in a heartbeat. Not a place for children because of that disrespectful attitude of management.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank liketogoplaces
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Pizza!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a really great pizza chain on the Treasure Coast. When I went to Martin County High School, this was really the only place to get good pizza during off-campus lunch (1986-1990).

Being New Yorkers, we are SUPER picky about pizza in my family. This pizza is the real deal and tastes like actual New York pizza. Another favorite of mine is Salerno Pizza, but I do prefer Big Apple.

My mom still lives in Stuart, so I have been lucky enough to make frequent visits to Big Apple Pizza over the years, and still get there every couple months.

I'm not sure what these negative comments are all about. There are plenty of Chick-Fil-As all over the Treasure Coast for all of you haters out there.

Live and let live... and small business owners have the right to support whichever political candidate they choose. Why deny yourself great pizza because the owner of Big Apple supports Obama? Is there any logic to that?

• Visited September 2012
Deming, New Mexico
“Delicious and good service”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I meant to review the one by IRCC's campus on Virginia, this map seems to be showing St. Lucie West. Same folks I suppose. This place is a regular for the astronomy club I belong to, and they are terrific. Very nice people, very delicious pizza, the usual menu, but done well. Their veggie pizza is especially succulent and tasty, and includes eggplant. bonus.

Visited May 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“I love their pizza”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love Big Apple pizza. It's really good tasting, love the garlic knots, those are delicious. We go all the time.

Visited June 2012