“Delicious and good service”

Big Apple Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #207 of 340 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: In Cashmere corners on the corner of St. Lucie West Blvd and Cashmere. Same plaza as Walmart
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I meant to review the one by IRCC's campus on Virginia, this map seems to be showing St. Lucie West. Same folks I suppose. This place is a regular for the astronomy club I belong to, and they are terrific. Very nice people, very delicious pizza, the usual menu, but done well. Their veggie pizza is especially succulent and tasty, and includes eggplant. bonus.

There are newer reviews for Big Apple Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love Big Apple pizza. It's really good tasting, love the garlic knots, those are delicious. We go all the time.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

There was very little sauce on the pizza and the crust was similar to the crust you'd get from a pre-mix package in the grocery store. We were not at all impressed with the pie and it is our first and only visit there. Sorry

Reviewed May 25, 2012

The pizza is amazing, the big apple italian combo sub is also to die for, I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Rachel H
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My last time at this Big Apple we were treated to the manager screaming at his staff... I mean really screaming so that we felt uncomfortable and left to never return. In general their pizza is not very good and the service and cleanliness varies.