“good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Kingsport, Tennessee
“good food”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I order there in the morning and afternoon sometimes. There food is always cooked to the correct order. they have great service and is always friendly.

• Visited April 2013

Port St. Lucie, Florida
“Solid Greek Food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

A lovely, well appointed restaurant serving all the Greek dishes you know. The service was excellent including an explaination of a few Greek dishes to us.
The mousaka was served very hot in its own casserole dish. Superior taste and a large portion to boot. My guest had the spanakopita and she remarked that the filo dough was perfect and the stuffing of spinach and herbs was excellent.
Reasonable prices added to this solid visit. Try it - you will be happy.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Nice Greek restaurant offering greek and other favourites. My husband tried the rueben sandwich special and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I had the Greek salad and the feta alone is worth the visit! It is imported and can be purchased for take home as well. Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly as well as attentive. Will return soon

Charlottesville, Virginia
“"Not bad Greek"”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Overall average though I did like the nice boneless pork chop with broccoli I had. They served a good size chop grilled well and loved that the broccoli was sauteed in salt and olive oil. Often places serve just steamed veggies. A little salt, olive oil and garlic never hurt in my book. My husband had a good size Greek salad with chicken. He liked it. We love Greek food especially tzatziki. I make it often even when not making Greek food. Their tzatziki wasn't great. No seasoning other than dill which I am not a fan of; no cucumber either. Overall, ok.

Stuart, Florida
“Great Family Restaurant, good food, friendly fast service and clean as a whistle”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stopped here because we saw a coupon in the paper but we will definitely come back. I had the lamb shank and it was fresh and tasty. The green beans were perfectly done and not mushy and the roasted potatoes were done perfectly. The dinner came with soup or salad. We tried both and they were very good. I don't like heavy salt and all the food had great flavor without the heavy salt taste. Didn't try the desserts but they had a great selection. Open 7 days for breakfast lunch or dinner. They are a 1/2 mile north of Pt St. Lucie Blvd on the west side. I will come back whenever I am on the north side of the mall.