“From alpha to omega.... Delicious!”
Review of Aegean Grill and Cafe - CLOSED

Aegean Grill and Cafe
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I came here with my family while visiting Port Saint Lucie. All our meals were just delicious!! The shrimp saganaki is awesome and so tasty and the homemade dips were yummy and great to share as well. Our server Donna was super sweet and very attentive and the owner came by to greet us as well which was such a nice gesture... Gave it a homey feel! We had a lamb shank, souvlaki platter, and the fettuccini. All the dishes were phenomenal and the portions and prices were great! We will definitely go back and definitely recommend this great restaurant to anyone looking for a homemade yummy Greek meal!!! Great job Aegean!!

1  Thank Mdskoukla

Reviewed January 24, 2013

i went here for my first time ive always loved greek salads but was very dissappointed in this one.if i wanted lettuce tomatoe and cucumber with feta cheese i could make it at home for less then the 7.50 i was charged. i cant see it being caled a greek salad when its lettuce tomatoe cucumbers and feta and thats it

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Aegean's Greek food is by far the best I've ever had. Their lamb is done perfectly always, and their gyros are delicious. Also, breakfast is great! I love the egg sandwich with gyro meat and feta cheese. So good! The wait staff there is always friendly and attentive. The restaurant is spotless, and nicely decorated. A must try if you like Greek.

1  Thank birdiebaby11
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've been here twice. Both times the food was suburb, but the service not so much. I just was in last night and felt completely rushed. When the hostess was seating us, the server walked up to the table and I heard the her say something on the line of "what the hell! I wanted to go home". It was only about 7pm, so it wasn't like we walked in right before closing. We ordered pretty quick. After we get our salads, not even 5 mins later, she waitress brought out our food. By the time I finished my salad, I needed another drink. The server came back and actually asked if we wanted dessert! This was before I had even taken a bite of my dinner!! She never asked if I wanted another drink either, she walked away after my friend said no to dessert. I had to wait for her to come back and ask her. Then she just dropped the check. I believe we were there for 15 mins tops. I really wish I timed it. I have never been rushed thru a meal like that. With service like that, I'd rather drive the extra 5 mins to Olympic Taverna.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Excellent, homemade dishes! We shared the flaming cheese appetizer, had two Greek salads and shared their "Greek-Oregano-Feta cheese" fries and a large plate of fettuccine Alfredo Florentine. The Florentine Alfredo was especially awesome! My only criticism of the food was the Greek salad, a trademark dish for any Greek restaurant! Very plain and sterile, just 2 olives, and NO dressing except for a few shots of O&V. They need to amp up the salad and come up with a much more interesting dressing! Their main competition, just a couple of miles to the south on U.S. 1, has an AWESOME homemade dressing atop a KILLER Greek salad, so maybe some competitive investigation is in order!

The atmosphere is "average" because while the outside is new and inviting and screams "Greek Food!" the interior is plain, sterile and there is very little Greek styling. It could pass for an ordinary American or Italian place inside. When I go Greek I like the art and colors and fixtures inside to enhance the dining experience!

The staff is especially helpful and attentive, and were very accommodating to our Vegetarian requests. Prices are in line with other quality restaurants in the area.

They are conveniently located on U.S. Hwy One just north of Port Saint Lucie Blvd, on the west side, and open for Breakfast bright and early, and serve a lunch and early-bird dinner menu as well as a full dinner menu with beer and wine.

If you love Greek like we do - this is MUST VISIT!