“perfection”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best Greek Resaurant around Port St. Lucie
Food is perfect, true Greek style
Service is unbelievable...excellent prices
Just love it...do try it if your in the area

2  Thank Astaire S
There are newer reviews for Aegean Grill and Cafe

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had the 2 for $22 lunch special. Appetizer, main course, dessert. Good food, server very knowledgeable. Restaurant also sells some Greek foods, so you can cook Greek style at home. Very clean restrooms.

1  Thank Sandra Z
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Living in Okeechobee (about 45 miles away) if you want Greek food you have to head out of town. In checking reviews on several restaurants we decided to give the Aegean a try. What a great choice. Our server Rachel was very informative and attentive to our needs. The three of us all tried something different and were all very pleased. The Gyro meat was wonderful and the Avgolemono soup was delicious. These were two things I was looking forward to and I was not dissapointed. Dessert, well that topped it off. What choices! We didn't go wrong with the cheesecake, Baklava and Galaktoboureko. Portion sizes were very generous. So much so leftovers came home and I'm looking forward to lunch tomorrow. Give it try, you'll be glad you did. Great choice for our girls night out but I think our guys will like it too next time.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I researched the reviews and since i am of greek descent, i always try out new Greek restaurants when I am in port st Lucie. Azzabar's review was harsh, to say the least, unfair and incorrect. The lamb shank was fresh and tender. The shrimp saganaki was full of flavor. I could tell that they use high quality ingredients unlike most restaurants. Its hard to find a restaurant that uses high grade extra virgin olive oil and balsamic reduction (both expensive) as a free dip for the table. The cheeses were authentic. It's a good indication of what's to come. The Greek custard dessert, prepared by the owner herself, was exceptional. Service was amazing (thanks to our server Amy). The portions were sufficient and the prices were fair. Contrary to azzabar's opinion, the good Greek restaurants do not cover their walls w posters and maps of Greece. They dont scream out "Opa" when food is served and breaking dishes is a thing of the past (thanks to lawsuits). Those are gimmicks for tourists. My compliments and keep up the good work.

1  Thank JZervo
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have visited Aegean several times this year, and have never left disappointed. I always get the gyro with beef and lamb, with the delicious tangy tzatziki sauce. Always a filling and delicious lunch. My only complaint is that the baklava needs to be served a little more room temperature- I'm a bit of a baklava snob and I think it's not at its best when freezing cold. Other than that, delicious, and there's something for evertone here.