“Great shrimp tacos and more.”
Review of Tin Fish Tradition Square - CLOSED

Tin Fish Tradition Square
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Best thing on the menu, shrimp tacos. Fresh oysters too. If weather is nice sit outside. They also have live music on the weekends sometimes. Big fan. I've been to locations in Port St Lucie as well as San Diego and they never disappoint.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great food at fair prices. We love their mahi sandwich for lunch. Eat inside or outside on their patio.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Looked at the menu online and expected an "upscale dining" experience, which for me, means table service. So we were a little surprised to find that you order at the register on arrival, take a number on a stand like at Pei Wei restaurants, and find a seat. We got a big roomy booth inside, but by the time we left. the ordering area was PACKED with people ordering meals to eat-in and take-out. We had to fight our way past the people to the register/counter to leave $$ in the tip jar.

The menu has lots of great choices from strip steak gargonzola to coconut shrimp to fettucini with three kinds of fish. Good-looking appetizers, salads and sandwiches, too. Service was team-based and fine. You can refill your own glass from a fountain dispenser if drinking iced tea or soda...another questionable 'upscale dining' feature. I was glad to see they had wine on the menu-board but dislike the idea of having to leave the table and get in line to purchase a second glass.

The atmosphere is lively/busy/fun and the food was really good. I will definitely go back, but will sit outside next time and bring two glasses of wine with me when I do. Kudos to Tin Fish for the menu and food quality.

1  Thank lotsasalsa
Reviewed October 17, 2012

As a native New Orleanian I have special tastes for seafood. I had the shrimp, andouille and grits special one day and fried oysters, shrimp and fish another time. The batter is thin and does not cover up the taste of the seafood. A reasonably priced and nice place.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I have been fans of The Tin Fish restaurant since it opened on Port St. Lucie Blvd. and were thrilled to see it open in Tradition as well. We've always order a double fish taco plate which comes with two tacos of your choice, unique and delicious cole slaw and waffle fries. I usually order a grilled mahi mahi and a grilled shrimp taco. My husband has also tried the grilled scallop and the grilled salmon taco. They do have a bit of a kick to them as they are drizzled with some mildly spicy sauce, but they are the best fish tacos we have ever had. My guy is a big eater and a double taco plate always leaves him more than satisfied.