โ€œGood meal, Slow service at PGA Village, PSLโ€
Review of Sam Snead's

Sam Snead's
Reserve with OpenTable
Sam Snead's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Three of us went to Sam Snead's Port St Lucie for dinner and had good food, but poor service. The bartender started us off right with cosmos, which at $5, were well made and nicely priced. There was confusion over who our waiter was, and the manager was running around in a hectic manner. We were served by three people, none of whom asked how our meals were after they were served.

My friend's salmon was perfectly cooked. My oak grilled, thin sliced chicken & almond salad was excellent. The portion was huge and I took half away for lunch the next day. My husband's chicken and cappellini was very good. No complaints on the food or the prices.

The ambiance was loud+predominantly men (golfers), but we enjoyed the meal and will come back.

1  Thank lotsasalsa
There are newer reviews for Sam Snead's

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We walked to Sam Snead's Restaurant from the Starwood PGA Vacation Resort and were given a great welcome. The menu was varied and catered for most tastes. Our choice of Mahi Mahi and Scallops was just perfectly cooked and presented. We had to wait due to a bit of a mix up in the kitchen and were given an extra glass of wine each with the apologies of the management. We had a charming waitress and thoroughly enjoyed our evening there.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

You would never expect to find a restaurant like this at a HGI. I stay at Hilton properties all the time and this was a nice surprise. I've been to several Sam Snead's (Naples, Maitland, Ft. Myers) and this one is as good as all the others. There's a nice mix of locals and people on vacation to play golf. Nice atmosphere and nice staff.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

this is great restaurant, do not get put off as in hotel (Hilton Garden) , it is worth the trip.
Reasonably priced, excellent meals, most pleasant staff, While not adrinker they appear to have great bar too.
On my stays at Hilton garden, i never leave. well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Bartender was very humorous and a joy to have taken care of me. The food was very good but a little pricey for a business travelers expense with the budget.