“Birthday dinner”
Review of Cornerstone Bistro

Cornerstone Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cornerstone Bistro 2 is located in Veranda Falls Shopping Plaza, across from Tesorro Country Club. Our Design and hip ambiance has a welcoming "Big City" sophistication with a well thought out menu that is reasonable and non-threatening. The menu has pleasing aspects of classic American Steakhouse cuisine with an array of items that will please most appetites. From pasta to seafood or Black Angus Prime steaks, every item is fresh and has the best quality you would expect from a top quality restaurant.
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have been here numerous times. We have always had good food and service. This time we did not. Poor, slow service. They ran out of what we ordered, food was not as good as before.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Harris G

Severn, Maryland
“A Nice Restaurant in Port St. Lucie”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I recently ate here with family members. A brother who lives in the area was unaware this restaurant was here - another brother picked it out after looking up reviews. The restaurant is large, with modern / wood decor - quite nice. The server was very good, and offered one of our party small tastings of several wines, so she could decide which ones she wanted with her meal. All our food, from the zucchini strips to the baked brie appetizers, to our entrees, were delicious. One of our party's 8 oz filet w/pepper was perfectly cooked, and my Seafood a la Vodka had plenty of seafood, with a vodka sauce that was not overpowering. The presentation of the Lazy Man's Lobster was one of the best I have seen (I wish I had a photo). The wines were very good, and the atmosphere of the restaurant was relaxing. I would definitely eat here again, but I wouldn't make a habit of it, as it is a bit pricey. Overall a very nice meal!

• Visited November 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awesome Experance Breath Taken Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I went with My Family to Celerbreate My Wife's Birthday.The Owner and Chef came out to our Table And introduced Himself, We told the Owner that we were very pleased with our Delious food and the Server Michael was spot on.We drove up from Fort Lauderdale to Celerbreate this night and we will spread the word about our Experance A plus 5 Stars.The Food was Bone in Filet, New York Strip, Stuffed Lobster Tails, And Their Popular Dish Called Lazy Lobster. the Appitizers Were Outstanding !!!! Don't Miss Out on the this Beautiul Resturant !!! It was worth the our time and Hard earned Money!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Brandin H
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“A return visit”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I eaten here with a large group, as a couple and again with a group of 30+. Always first class! Salmon is wonderful, love the rice with raisens and cheesecake. Others got the peach cobbler and couldn't stop raving about it. One of my top 3 restaurants in the area !

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Toyia
Montreal, Canada
“A great place !”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I just love to go to the Cornerstone bistro in PSL, the food is delicious and the service is outstanding ! The restaurant is modern and the terrace is on a nice water rock fall with beautiful bronze statues...perfect for your cocktail. It is a restaurant for romantic dinner, (leave the kids home...for once !), anniversary, nice occasion. Is is a little gem to discover. We are eating at the Cornestone bistro on a regular base...They close for few months on summer time, make sure to call and reserve. I can't wait to go back again...

• Visited March 2013