“Fantastic”
Review of Cornerstone Bistro

Cornerstone Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cornerstone Bistro 2 is located in Veranda Falls Shopping Plaza, across from Tesorro Country Club. Our Design and hip ambiance has a welcoming "Big City" sophistication with a well thought out menu that is reasonable and non-threatening. The menu has pleasing aspects of classic American Steakhouse cuisine with an array of items that will please most appetites. From pasta to seafood or Black Angus Prime steaks, every item is fresh and has the best quality you would expect from a top quality restaurant.
London, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We arranged a group for the early bird on a friday night....22 people.Many we're first time diners.The service from the two servers was outstanding...from cocktails to dessert. All appetizers and meals came out within minutes so all diners ate together. The food as always was consistently good...from the tuna to the chicken parmegina.All couples had a wonderful time and many complimented the servers personally as well as the owner

3 Thank gumgardener

Madison, Connecticut
“Valentone's Day not the best night to go out for dinner.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a 7 pm reservation, party of four . Table was not ready til 7:25, waited at the bar. Our server quickly took our orders, even the dessert order. Our apps and salads came out in a timely manner but we waited more than an hour after that for our entrees, supposedly the server lost our slip. We did not get out til almost 10:30 pm while other people who came in an hour after us has the same dinners, prix fix, and left even before we had our entrees.
The food was excellent, lobster tail cooked perfectly with a nice filet mignon.
We all loved the desserts, bananas foster or red velvet personal cake.
The server was the real problem and made for a very long evening.

1 Thank seniorfoodie1946
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Company Christmas party”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

What a great time, excellent service, food , presentation etc. we were never rushed and spent a wonderful evening enjoying ourselves. Whatever your occasion put at the top if the list in the area!

2 Thank Tuxedos
Houston, Texas
“Mad Hatters Christmas dinner party”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

A large group of friends had a Christmas gathering there this evening. I had not dined a this location before but I had dined at the previous location a few years ago. I must say the have a much nicer ambiance and I do believe their menu and service has greatly improved. Most of the guest ate off their sunset menu and I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the the entrees being served. I must admit I was skeptical about what they would be serving for a fixed price of 17.99 dinner including a cocktail, soup or salad, a choice of several entrees and dessert but the feed back I got from everyone was great. So if you don't mind dining before 6 o'clock it's very much worth it . For the rest of us who prefer to dine later I will say the regular menu is very good as well. But do expect to pay a lot more

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mary P
Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good experience.”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I traveled 1/2 hour by the Florida Turnpike to reach the Bistro and it was well worth. The restaurant is in a very pleasant area, very well kept shopping plaza, small and cozy. The restaurant is tastefully decorated. The personnel is attentive, properly uniformed, and kind. We both had the "sunset menu", despite the rain, and were very pleased with the quality and presentation of food. Our table was attended by Ryan, well informed about the meals and very polite. The owner chef Z was around but did not come to our table to greet us, as it would have been the case in other places; but that is not a big issue. All in all a very positive experience, which we encourage others to have.

• Visited October 2012