“Good food, reasonable price & friendly”
Review of Vista Grille

Vista Grille
Cuisines: American
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good food, reasonable price & friendly”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We have been here numerous times and always have a good meal and wonderful service. Lots of good parking and great location. We would definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great lunch, by George!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My honey thoroughly enjoyed his Rueben and I was in the mood for waffles! Everything was very tasty, our server (think her name was Patty) was delightful and efficient. My only negative - had sugar free syrup which was Walmart's generic brand - good but other brands are far superior. If you are going to use the cheap stuff, put it in a dispenser where the Great Value label is not staring the customer in the face.

• Visited May 2014
“A Must Try”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Everything about the Vista Grille is worth coming in for. Susan and the staff are very attentive, warm and friendly, the food is delicious, well-priced, and did I mention delicious! The atmosphere is uncluttered, tasteful and comfortable. The restrooms are immaculate. Front of the house and back of the house are clearly working in harmony here. I consider this a "local favorite" and visit every month, sometimes twice. I've been here for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks and each experience was very good.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank susanreesa
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Cheery environment, good food”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant does not disappoint. Very happy, friendly staff.
Greek salad for lunch, very fresh.
We were a large group, all meals came out together, everyone was very pleased!

• Visited October 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“TERRIFIC GREEK FOOD !!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I spent a week on the island of Crete in 2011. To say I fell in love with Greek food is an understatement. Vista Grille is some of the best Greek food I have ever had. The gyros are spectacular as are the meals. Service is great. I sit at the counter and have always had a pleasant conversation with a nice waitress. The prices are very reasonable.

• Visited September 2013