“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: American
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We are lunch here today. Not bad, actually very good. The location is very unassuming, if you blink you will miss it. The restaurant is clean and spacious. Our server was friendly and took good care of us. The food: a Monte Cristo and A Flatbread Chicken Cordon Bleu. Delicious! I will agree with another reviewer, the Monte Cristo was one of the best I have had. After seeing the Chicken Cordon Bleu I will have that upon our return for lunch. The breakfast menu looks incredible so we will be back in the morning someday. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited April 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Clean and diverse menu”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I love their greek omelet but their menu is so good you cant go wrong here. My mother and brother love the sandwiches. I also personally love how clean it is and somewhat new.

Visited September 2011
Port St. Lucie, Florida
“Vista Grill - Good Eats - Good Price!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The Vista Grill provided this diner and his friends with a nice variety on its menu. The service was friendly and the food was served hot. We had to wait a little longer than usual becuase the servers were just coming into their shifts. Our server anticipated our needs and gave us plenty of bread and refills. Try some of their fish dishes and their Greek dishes. Large size portions and good tasting!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank islanderuu
Florida
“Always a delight. Large menu, basics plus imagination”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Have dined here several times for lunch. Always happy with food and service. The menu is extensive, American with Greek and other Mediterranean specialties. Prices are moderate, servings are large.

Very friendly neighborhood atmosphere, though restaurant is quite good-sized. If it were a bit closer, I'd probably eat there once a week.

Specializes in breakfast and lunch.

• Visited December 2011