Chris Sharar upgraded us to a 2BR villa for 2 weeks. The small 1BD villa is too small for a 2 week stay and doesn't offer a king bed, no balcony and a very small kitchen. The 2 bdr is spacious, updated, clean and very comfortable. I accidentally booked the wrong accomodations and was disappointed with my choice. However Chris S. stepped up to the plate and rectified the situation almost immediately. He is understanding and delivers true management services in a professional manner.
Brittany is excellent at customer service. She greets everyone with a smile, listens to your requests and follows up. She never refuses to help. She even called Interval International for me, she booked my massage for me. I was expecting an important call, she put the caller on hold and came and got me from the pool. She is amazing, I didn't have to waste my precious holiday time waiting and on the phone. She knows how to deliver customer service with a smile and positive attitude. Employee of the year in my book!!!!!! I even ordered a few things from Ebay and their arrival was after my departure date, she is willing to forward them to me in Canada providing I pay the shipping. WOW!!!!!!
The resort is smaller so you can expect personal attention, they will know you by name and make truly feel at home. Chris Egan greets you with a phone message in your villa and says to let him know if he can improve your stay - and he means it.
The only negative thing are the bbq's. Not inviting to use, they are facing the parking lots with no table or umbrella and they are older charcoal ones. Sheraton should replace them soon. Would I stay there again? In a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas conveniently located in Port St. Lucie, Florida where your backyard is the one-of-a-kind PGA Village(TM)that boasts three golf courses owned and operated by the PGA of America. Relax after a day of golf, instruction or adventure in the resort's sparkling three-bay climate controlled pool, along with a relaxing whirlpool spa. Kids of all ages will enjoy fun in the sun whether splashing in the shallow pool just for them, playing a poolside game of chess on a giant chess board or practicing their own swing at the playground or junior golf clinics throughout the year. With fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens in your villa, the resort does not feature an on-site restaurant, however many restaurants are right nearby. Within walking distance of the resort is Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Pga Vacation Resort, Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Sheraton Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Sheraton
- Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas Florida/Port Saint Lucie