We love staying at the Sheraton PGA. The rooms are roomy and very comfortable, especially the 2BR Villas. The location is somewhat out of the way, depending upon where your visit takes you, but overall, we recommend the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas conveniently located in Port St. Lucie, Florida where your backyard is the one-of-a-kind PGA Village(TM)that boasts three golf courses owned and operated by the PGA of America. Relax after a day of golf, instruction or adventure in the resort's sparkling three-bay climate controlled pool, along with a relaxing whirlpool spa. Kids of all ages will enjoy fun in the sun whether splashing in the shallow pool just for them, playing a poolside game of chess on a giant chess board or practicing their own swing at the playground or junior golf clinics throughout the year. With fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens in your villa, the resort does not feature an on-site restaurant, however many restaurants are right nearby. Within walking distance of the resort is Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Pga Vacation Resort, Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Sheraton Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Sheraton
- Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas Florida/Port Saint Lucie