“Love, Ruffino's”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food is fresh and always excellent. The marinara sauce is the BEST! Staff is very friendly. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

NY pizza in Port St Lucie owners are from NY. The best pizza I ate since moving to Fla. Their meals are all freshly made and over sizes. If you are in the area this is a must stop if you want great Italian food.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I eat out often and recently we were in search of a local place for Italian food as we had 2 resturants leave the area recently and were not thrilled with the other local choices. We went to Ruffino's because of a coupon and a recomendation. We have been back several times and have been greeted by friendly service and and quuality food. I like their crispy garlic bread sticks and the light but flavorfull sauces. They alway have some interesting specials as well a traditional menu.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have gone to Ruffino's for a few years. It has been our go to Italian Restaurant. However after tonight's takeout meal we will rethink our restaurant of choice. First of all the prices have gone up and the food does NOT taste fresh. It is sad that there is no vegetarian soups at all and the waiters and waitress's have no idea what is in the meals. For take out we asked for plastic ware and were shocked to find out they no longer offer plastic forks. Seriously? Ridiculous. No napkins either. Very disappointed in the restaurant. It seems to be going down hill.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I been a long time customer until last night. The owner had the ordasity to charge me $1.00 for a few paper plates that I asked for after they rung me up for 2 large pies. Are you kidding me??
I'll never place another catering order for my office or pizza for my little league team again!!
hope it was worth 5 paper plates!