“longtime customer”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
pt st lucie, florida
“longtime customer”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We've lived here 28 years and they've been around for a long, long time. The reason is simple- because they are very good. We enjoy eating in and always have chicken marsala and chicken parm and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is very comfortable and it always seems to have a nice crowd. We've had pizza many times and it is also excellent. We've been going there for years and I never thought about reviewing them. I'm glad I had the opportunity to share.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank idealden

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Basic italian”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Might be what I ordered, but this seamed mostly just fast food. Chicken parm was large portion and served hot - but without much finess. Can't put my finger on how I feel expept to say that I went in because the food smelled so good from the outside, yet in practice, it was just okay.

Visited July 2011
jensen berach, florida
“Pizza is out of this world delicious!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We love the family atmosphere and the personable staff. The pizza is just remarkable. I love it! It's huge, loaded and just simply delicious!!!!!

Visited January 2012
3 Thank dustydogross
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I heard Ruffinos was good from some friends so finally went! wish i would've went a long time ago! My server Britney was very friendly and knowledgable! The clams casino were amazing! we followed up with lasagna which was so full of meat and delicious! my husband got the clam sauce which he said was the best he's ever had! bread was hot and fresh! we loved it and will continue to go back!

1 Thank nicolejensen
Florida
“The food was excellent”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Just ate at Ruffino's Italian Restaurant and had the most delicious pasta fazoli soup ever. Followed that with a sisilian pizza which was as close to a real NY pizza you can get in Florida. The crust was cooked to perfection, the sauce delicious, the toppings very generous. It was a great meal. Can't wait to go back & try something else.

• Visited February 2012