“Comfortable Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were pleased with the value and comfort of our family stay at this hotel. We ere in town for a family event and stayed for 3 nights. There is some rennovation going on on the 1st floor but it did not disturb our stay on the 4th floor. Room was spacious and clean, nicely newly furnished with kitchenette amenities of small fridge and microwave that came in handy. Beds were very comfy. The front staff was courteous and helpful. breakfast options were OK; basic options. Thought this was a good value for the accommodations. the location is great with lots of options to eat and stores nearby that is convenint with small children. Would stay agagin at this propoerty if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We value the time you have taken to provide us this feedback in an effort to improve our property service and guest experience. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect & deserve. I am thrilled to see that you and your family enjoyed your time at our hotel and had a great stay with us. As you have experience, we are undergoing a 1.1 million dollar renovation as we are in the tail end of this project. Our location is great as we are conveniently located walking distance nearby restaurants and shops. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room on 2nd floor was clean and recently remodeled, Very quite location. A/C worked fine. First floor area was under construction. Breakfast was quite good and hotel staff made up for any inconvience. There were restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. Thank you for sharing your recent experience of your stay with us. As you mentioned, the hotel is undergoing the completion of a $1.1 Million renovation and we are just in the tail end of the renovation. We are very excited about the completion and truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have on any of our guests. Our team works extremely hard to give all our guests the best experience they can during the renovation process and to make sure all guest needs are meet. As you mentioned, our location is great as we are in vicinity of several nice restaurant s and shopping centers. We value the time you have taken to share your positive review and we will pass on your positive comments to our team. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff is friendly, but the hotel is still under renovation so areas are dusty and in disrepair. The breakfast was ok but not great. The location is next to a lot of restaurants and shops. The rooms are fairly quiet expect for the AC.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We value the time you have taken to provide us this feedback in an effort to improve our property service and guest experience. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect & deserve. As you have experience, we are undergoing a 1.1 million dollar renovation project but that is no excuse for our cleanliness issues. I also wanted to take this opportunity to personally apologize for your negative experience during our breakfast. Please note that I will review our breakfast standards with our team and make sure that we can provide high quality breakfast that you would expect and deserve at a Hampton Inn & Suites! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope that you can give us another opportunity to provide you with a more positive experience. If there is anything else that I can further assist you with please let me know.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nice Hotel for the location/ shopping / restaurants / near the Hwy I-95. I would choose Hampton Inn over most other Hotels but I was disapointed with this one on that stay. Not that Good...Just because the hotel was in construction.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. I really appreciate your time to share with us your recent stay experience. I wanted to personally apologize for the inconvenience you received during your stay. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is perfect and I am truly sorry that was not the case during your stay. As you mentioned, the hotel is undergoing the completion of a $1.1 Million renovation and we are just in the tail end of the renovation. All the guest room renovations have now been completed and the only area that will be under renovation would be our lobby area. Our team is working extremely hard to give all our guests the best experience especially during this renovation process and to make sure all guest needs are met or exceeded. Again, I would like to extend to you my sincere apology for any inconvenience you may have received. We value the time you have taken to share with us your review. Thank you again for staying with us and if your travel brings you back to our area please let me know and I will personally make your accommodation reservation for your stay.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Room on 4th floor was clean and recently remodeled, A/C worked fine. First floor and breakfast area was under construction, but hotel staff made up for any inconvience. There were restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 18, 2013

very clean quiet and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was good nice selections some hot items scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruits, cereals, danish. Close to good shopping outlet center near by also. Great location! Just off the interstate but not right on it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to hear that our breakfast selections were impressive and on Par. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I always stay at the Hampton, whether for pleasure or business. This specific hotel, as all others in the past, surpassed my needs and expectations! Clean; quiet; well-positioned within the city; ample breakfast choices; courteous staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!