“Great place for intimate dinner or meeting friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sebastiano's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sebastiano's
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great place for intimate dinner or meeting friends”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been only a couple of times and both times the food was very, very good. I chose Italian food, but also have more generic options. Would return.

Visited November 2012

“Chiuso serrato!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Sadly, Sebastiano closed its doors this New Year. A comparable alternative Port St Lucie restaurant in size, large bar, ambiance, similar more up-market Italian cuisine is Tutto Fresco. They even have a couple of staff from Sebastiano's!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank UrbieOrbi
“HATED IT!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I thought this was going to be a bit of an upscale restaurant with music and dancing. Check out their web site. Boy was I WRONG. I went there for the first time Saturday evening. The bar is full of 60++ women and maybe 2 men. ONE bartender who could not keep up if he tried - the bar, the dining room etc.

I came in dressed nicely. Again, boy was I WRONG. I saw shorts, t-shirts, flip flops, and even a girl with cut off jeans cut to her butt. I was NOT expecting that kind of place. That is more the beachy anything goes places. Not what I expected to see in a so called .. NICE PLACE. Had one drink, stayed to listen to the band who was good and decided I could not stand it anymore.
One guy said, oh stay a while later. Why? It will be past their bed time by then. But, then again what did I expect of a place between a car wash and a tire place.... A LOT MORE! NOT going again. A waste of time unless you are 60+++ and a guy.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank FlaLadyB
“Stay Away”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went with 16 people. Waited for over 2 hours for our food. One of our party said that he no longer wanted his dinner as he had waited too long. The waiter was rude and said "You will dam well pay for it". He also informed us that we were told that we should not come with 16 people. I made reservations and was never told that. Can you imagine a resturant telling you that. Finally food came. What was not cold was very good. The sauces were perfect. Dancing great. Then came the bills. There was not one correct bill. My husband and I were billed for $60.00 worth of drinks, we do not drink. The waiter was rude, nasty, etc. When we were finally leaving he said that one of our friends did not pay. He handed us an additional bill. We called our friends, they had paid in full. when we asked to speak to the owner he refused. They ruined what should have been a wonderful evening. Very unprofessional and non experienced wait staff. Making money in spite of themselves but when the area grows, bye,bye.

• Visited December 2012
Central Florida, Florida
“Good food -- a bit pricey”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Have been here on more than one occasion. We used to come here regularly but the food and service went down hill.

Now we are back eating here 5 times in the last 2 months and food has been consistently good.
What is good...

The veal chop parm is to die for
The Osso Buco when they have it is great
The Lasagne is excellent

If you are there before 6pm they do have an Early bird. $14.95-- salad, entree and desert. Good deal.

Service has been good. No issues.

• Visited October 2012